QDJ Company hereby rents sound/light/AV/ and smoke machine(s), referred to as rented equipment, & all accessories to Renter/Client signing below; subject to all terms & conditions of this agreement, in consideration whereof Renter acknowledges and agrees.
1) This agreement consists of all the terms and conditions on this page, credit authorization, invoice and waiver of technician printed or written. “Renter” means the person(s)/company signing the Agreement and any other person or organization billed by QDJ at the direction of the person signing, all of who shall be jointly and severally liable hereunder. “sound/light/AV/ and smoke machine(s) Machine” means the equipment identified on the invoice and all the accessories attached thereto or contained therein.
2) This is an agreement of rental only. It is expressly agreed that the Renter is not an agent, servant or employee of QDJ for any purpose, condition, or circumstance for, or in which the rented equipment is involved while being operated by Renter.
3) Renter shall return rented equipment & accessories in the same condition received, except for ordinary wear, to the location where rented, on the return date specified in the contract agreement. Renter is liable for full value of rented equipment and other charges that may become due for any neglect or carelessness on Renter’s part in handling rented equipment or handing over to anyone other than QDJ Company.
4) Any rentals made within 7 days of delivery date require an immediate 100% payment. The contract balance amount is due before actual shipment of the rental equipment. Cancellation requested by client before the equipment has been shipped will be refunded in full. No refunds will be issued if client cancels after the rental equipment has been shipped.
5) No refund will be issued upon early return of rented equipment or smoke machine, either the machine/ equipment is used or not used.
6) Renter holds QDJ Company, its owners, agents and employees, harmless from all claims for loss or damage to personal property of Renter or any other person that may be in contact or associated with rented equipment and/or accessories. Renter agrees to have full permission from hosting location and releases QDJ from obligation if not.
7) No right of this Agreement may be waived or modified except by written instrument signed by a Managing Member of QDJ Company.
8) Make checks payable to: QDJ company be sure to note your invoice number on the check.
9) Final payment must be received before shipment of rented equipment and accessories by the date indicated on the contract agreement.
10) Renter shall pay on demand the sum total of all expenses for:
a) Time/Days computed at the rates shown on contract agreement
b) Shipping/Freight Charges for shipment of rented equipment and accessories, if these charges are not included in the rental rate
c) If rate does not include appropriate fluid, fluids can be purchased at 350 – 510 Q.R per gallon depending on the formulation
d) Damages and/or service charges in the event of an accident is Renter’s fault
e) Spare parts and accessories missing from rented equipment, however, lost or damaged
f) Damages to rented equipment or personal property
g) Damages to rented equipment or property if rental period has expired and rented equipment is not returned
h) Late penalties of 500 Q.R per day for every smoke per machine if rented equipment is not returned at end of rental period
i) Late penalties of 300 Q.R per day, per accessory (wireless or wired remote, duct connection, RCD inline cable, or other accessories) if accessory is not returned at end of rental period
j) Owner’s cost, including Attorney’s fees, incurred in collecting payments due from Renter under this agreement.